Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Really now?

Everytime I go away for months, I look back at my blog, read all my thoughts and fall in love with blogging again. I always say "I promise to write more" blah blah blah truth is, I admire all the AWESOME bloggers I follow bc they have COMMITTED themselves to share glimpses of their lives and a craft we all have a mutual love for. I CANT DO THAT! I dont know why, I mean how hard is my life compared to all the others? I DONT have kids, I work 3 days a week, I mean c'mon. well anyways just because I DO love the "currently I AM" here is mine for today :)

CURRENTLY........
1.Listening: to the Tv and fuse's top 100's
2.Eating: Nada, my sister and I did dinner on a budget(SAMS CLUB thanks!!) and had a donut for dessert :)
3.Drinking: Water, just bc im dehydrated
4.Wearing: HUGE ol jeans and a purple tank top
5.Feeling: Pretty miserable with this stiff neck
6.Weather: It was nice today, of course I stayed indoors with the AC :)
7.Wanting: November 2 to be here!! (Ill blog about that later)
8.Needing: MORE cash!!!
9.Thinking: How to make more cash lol and how i cant WAIT for my raise to kick in
10.Enjoying: The moment so I can breathe before dealing with the rest of the week


Thanks for those who just stop by and read it means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment