Monday, February 14, 2011

We're in this together

It's been a sad sight around the house these past 2 days. I mean it's kinda funny but not really, here's the story:
I have been fighting this sore throat for awhile and yesterday my body just gave out on me. WELL my sisters body also decided to fail her and both of us spent today in bed with I think might have been an ENTIRE box of tissue surrounding us. Lots of soup has been slurped up these past few days, and TONS of tea to soothe our chills. She was smart to go to the doctors and I....well im a little more stubborn, AND broke. But I hope everyone had a FANTASTIC corporate holiday, haha jk just remember that you dont need just one day a year to let the person you love know how you feel. Love should be celebrated YEAR round just cuz.

No comments:

Post a Comment